I enjoy sharing my love of rubberstamping.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Girls Will Be Girls



My daughter's friend asked me to create this card. She had a little spat with another friend and it didn't end good. I tried to make this card as girly as possible but still have that please forgive me feel. Ahhhhh to be a pre-teen again. What am I saying? Those were the most stressful years of my life. I think I'll pass on that memory.

For this card I used Taken with Teal as the base, Tempting Turquoise for the first layer, Green Galore for the second, and Whisper White as the third layer and the Round Tag punch. I placed my first two layers on the base and then I began to stamp on the Whisper White using the Double Line Doodle set. I first stamped the large flower from this set on the third layer and also on another piece of Whisper White. I then stamped the stems for the bottom two flowers. I colored in their images and on the extra piece of card stock with Stampin' Write Markers. The extra images were cut out and place on top of there likeness with Stampin' Dimensionals. The card looked a little plain still so I added the swirls in Green Galore from the Doodle This set. It still didn't speak sorry to me so I added the sorry from a retired Stampin' Up set, So Very. Tah dah!!! I hope her friend likes the card and I hope that it expresses how deeply sorry she is.

No comments: