I enjoy sharing my love of rubberstamping.

Friday, November 9, 2007

My Mom's Birthday Card

I created this card for my mother whose birthday is Sunday. I love these colors and I especially love this stamp set. I used the True Friend, Season of Joy, and the Party Punch sets from Stampin' Up!. I Used Blue Bayou cardstock as the base, Soft Sky (first layer), Designer Series Paper (second and third layer),Certainly Celery, Whisper White,and Really Rust. Stampin' Write Markers, 1 3/8" circle punch, Ticket Corner punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Vintage Brads, Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, and Scallop Circle Punch were also used in this project. I am not going to leave the dimensionals for this project because I forgot to re-measure the card once I had finished. You know how you'll start with one size and then decide that maybe you should cut off more. Yeah that was me. Sorry.

No comments: