I enjoy sharing my love of rubberstamping.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Certainly Geared Birthday


Happy New Year All!!!
This card was created when my body was on shut down mode. It was January 4th, my dear husband's birthday, and I had a fever of 102 and bronchitis. I was feeling terrible because I was ill but I felt even worse because I was sick on my husbands birthday. I had taken the day off from work and had planned on spending the day with him and taking him out to dinner but my body was shutting down fast. Before I hit bottom, there was just enough creative juice left to create this card. I used the It's About Time (retired) set. I purchased this set because I loved it but I had never used it until now.
I used Certainly Celery, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Outlaw Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals (gives the gears height), Ticket Corner Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch and Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon. I also used Really Rust and So Saffron stamp pads.
I was surprised at the outcome of the card. I think I'll put this in my "really love it pile".

No comments: