I enjoy sharing my love of rubberstamping.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Girly Cards

I created this card for my niece. She will be 6 years old January 1, 2008. Niyah is a girly girl with a tomboy kick. She loves to dress up. She loves fashion and she absolutely loves football. I thought that she would love this fashionable little princess.

For this card I used Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White card stock. The designer series paper comes from a retired Simply Scrappin' kit. The stamp set is also retired, Pretty Princess.

The image was colored using the Stampin' Write Markers. I used the Horizontal Slot Punch to thread the Ivory Organdy (retired) and Pretty in Pink Ribbon through. The Ticket Corner Punch was used on the corners and the Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" circle and 1 3/8" circle was used for the Happy Birthday flower.

I hope that she enjoys her card but most of all have a WONDERFUL Birthday.

No comments: