I enjoy sharing my love of rubberstamping.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Burts in Chocolate



This card was created for my annual Christmas Stamp a Stack. My guest stamped 20 cards with four different designs. When my guests arrived they began immediately. While they stamped, I prepared a hot dip for the ladies to snack on. It was done by the time they finished their first set of cards. The camp lasted for five hours. We laughed, stamped, and ate. What a great time we had. Oh back to the card. Well it was made using Chocolate Chip card stock for the base, Rose Red Designer Series Paper for the second layer, Whisper White card stock, and Purely Pomegranate card stock. I tied on the rich Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon to give it just a taste of yumminess. We used the Snow Burst stamp set with White Craft Ink and stamped the "Joy" from the Snowflake Spot, in Purely Pomegranate. The snowflakes on the Whisper White card stock were stamped in White Craft ink and then embossed using Clear embossing powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I also used the 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" punch and the scallop circle punch .

No comments: